[ANNOUNCE] xkbcomp 1.1.0

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Wed Jul 8 16:00:01 PDT 2009

xkbcomp wanted a release. This version does not have a lot of new features
but enough code was modified to justify the 1.1.0 bump.

The most interesting feature is the ability to configure the xkb data dir at
configure time rather than being forced to the hardcoded default.

Other changes include a few bug fixes, cleanups, comments and a run of
'indent' over the repository. The latter may require distribution patches
to be adjusted.

Cheers,
  Peter

Alan Coopersmith (5):
      Check for strdup & strcasecmp before assuming we need to provide our own
      Remove X_NOT_POSIX #ifdefs
      Remove #if 0'd typedef that appears nowhere else.
      sprintf -> snprintf conversions
      Use temporary buffer for generating Uxxx names to avoid overflow

Dan Nicholson (1):
      Allow the default XKB config root to be set from configure

Matthieu Herrb (1):
      Minimal man page addition for new -i option.

Paulo Cesar Pereira de Andrade (2):
      Correct make distcheck and most gcc and sparse warnings.
      Correct a remaining of a wrong change to make some DEBUG_VAR's static.

Peter Hutterer (13):
      Remove RCS tags.
      Add a few explanatory comments.
      Indent fixes.
      If we're not using XkbDesc, don't require it as a parameter.
      Add some explanatory comments
      Silence valgrind warnings.
      Remove useless longestPath variable.
      More comments.
      Don't pass useless handlers around in HandleIncludeKeycodes.
      Remove unused merge parameter from HandleKeyNameVar.
      Don't overwrite previously assigned type indices with useless ones.
      Check for NULL strings before calling strdup.
      Bump to 1.1.0.

git tag: xkbcomp-1.1.0

http://xorg.freedesktop.org/archive/individual/app/xkbcomp-1.1.0.tar.bz2
MD5: 362380be3b3bed56c9ce45622eafc2c9  xkbcomp-1.1.0.tar.bz2
SHA1: 78d710d64e64df1894dd2b49ff9b0113b3af4746  xkbcomp-1.1.0.tar.bz2

http://xorg.freedesktop.org/archive/individual/app/xkbcomp-1.1.0.tar.gz
MD5: 25366b9268b820b5261d890a51ac91ab  xkbcomp-1.1.0.tar.gz
SHA1: 10edfe42c104fdd5e4c37639ac583e1e7769adce  xkbcomp-1.1.0.tar.gz