No subject

Maarten Maathuis madman2003 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 07:47:47 PDT 2009

These patches split off some exa code into more readable seperate files. And a 3rd implementation is added, which brings trapezoids
back to reasonable performance for me (=nouveau driver pixmaps). It's completely transparent for the driver, all they have to do is
set the flag. On the long term (post xorg 7.5) i have plans to do something more elaborate, but there is no way i will have that done
in time for xorg 7.5 and we hope to switch to driver pixmaps as soon as possible.