[patch] xserver:dri

Shunichi Fuji palglowr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 22:59:46 PST 2009

When X server try to load dri module,
there isn't noPanoramiXExtension symbol if xserver build without xinerama.

>(II) LoadModule: "dri"
>(II) Loading /home/pal/dev/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libdri.so
>dlopen: /home/pal/dev/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libdri.so: undefined symbol: noPanoramiXExtension
>(EE) Failed to load /home/pal/dev/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libdri.so
>(II) UnloadModule: "dri"
>(EE) Failed to load module "dri" (loader failed, 7)

this is happened when loading module and resolving symbol name.
so I guess that xf86LoaderCheckSymbol() is never useful if using
externed variable directly.
I make noPanoramiXExtension will be just used through dlopen() like
other extension modules.

changes summarize into 4 pieces
-ifdefed with PANORAMIX
(just avoid if disable-xinerama builds)
-drop "extern Bool noPanoramiXExtension".
(it's declared in include/globals.h if defined PANORAMIX)
-stop using xf86LoaderCheckSymbol()
(checking symbol is nonsense if use externed symbols)
-simplify and drop unuseful xineramaInCore variable.
(it seems needlessness even using xf86LoaderCheckSymbol())