RandR 1.3, final release?

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Fri Mar 6 06:01:39 PST 2009

On Mar 04, 09 20:49:40 +0100, Stefan Dirsch wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 07:43:11PM +0100, Matthias Hopf wrote:
> > If nobody objects, I will bump randrproto, libXrandr, and xrandr to 1.3
> > tomorrow. I don't think any additional functionality will be added soon,
> > as nothing breathtaking has happened here for a couple of days.
>
> Please go ahead.

randrproto and libXrandr are fine. xrandr will have to wait, as
uncloning was broken completely again (see bug 14570). I reverted the
commit, and I assume the main culprit to be the intel driver here, but
we might have to fix something in xrandr as well.

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>,  SuSE R&D,  Zimmer 3.2.29,  Tel. 74053-715