MPX on Slitaz

K�vin DA SILVA dasilvakevin at hotmail.fr
Mon May 18 09:11:26 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I've try to build Xserver from git in order to get MPX. I use some stuff of Xorg 7.4 and Git repositories (like inputproto, libX11 ect...)
During the compilation of the xserver, I've got some "is deprecated" or "attention". Is it normal?
After this, I try "Xorg -configure" and "X -ac -config /root/xorg.conf.new" but I've a flash and black screen...

Anyone can help me?
Thanks

Kevin