[PULL] Linux and bus subsystem cleanups

keithp keithp at keithp.com
Tue Nov 10 12:55:16 PST 2009

Excerpts from Adam Jackson's message of Tue Nov 10 11:43:21 -0800 2009:

> Adam Jackson (7):

>       bus: Fix open-coded implementation of xf86MakeNewMapping

	This leaves vp uninitialized. You need to keep calling
	getVidMapRec

>       bus: Change xf86MakeNewMapping prototype to match reality

	If no drivers use it, please remove it from the ABI.

>       linux: PCI_DOM_MASK is 0xff everywhere.

	The kernel allows for 16 bits here; do we need to fix this? Or
	can we live with only 8 (yes, I know that would require
	actually fixing the code)?

>       bus: remove some dead struct fields
>       linux: mmap'd i/o space per domain, if it exists, is 64k
>       linux: MAX_DOMAINS is 256.
>       linux: Remove pre-2.6 PCI interface support.

	All of these seem fine.

keith.packard at intel.com