resending some missed warning fixes
jamey at minilop.net
Wed Oct 28 17:48:16 PDT 2009
These two patches weren't applied or reviewed. I don't know of a reason
they shouldn't be applied though.
- Suppress GCC warnings like "the address of `u1' will always evaluate
- Don't cast double to int: use default conversions or explicitly round.
Guillem Jover reviewed this patch and gave suggestions, but I'm
resending it without changes. Details in that mail:
- Suppress certain GCC warnings in auto-generated code.
Two other patches that I'd proposed were controversial at best, and I'm
not resubmitting them at the moment:
- Replace miPointerCurrentScreen with miPointerGetScreen.
- Use PRId32/PRIx32 from inttypes.h for printf of CARD32 values.
If the first three get applied then I think all my xserver patches are
More information about the xorg-devel