Merged proto package

Wed Apr 7 11:22:32 PDT 2010

Am 07.04.2010 20:02, schrieb Keith Packard:

> I don't want to deliver multiple small packages. I want to deliver the
> protocol headers as a unit. Each one installs a couple of header files
> and a protocol spec.

i like this idea for the protocol headers, they are only needed for
development and building packages on an development system so it makes
no sense for an desktop system/ embedded system. for creating an
distribution or new packages it would be simpler with only one protocol
header package.

Stephan

--
               ### OpenELEC.tv ###
The free and open Mediacenter Distribution 4 you