Fwd: SIS USB Driver Patch

Burton Samograd burton.samograd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 14:46:46 PDT 2010

Hello,

I attempted to send this patch to the SIS USB driver author as listed
in the sources, and since I was unable to recieve a reply I am
forwarding it to this list in hopes that it can be applied to the
driver source by a maintainer.  Please see the message below for
comments on what the patch fixes.

I am not subscribed to this list so any replies should be sent back to
me directly.

--
Burton Samograd