Fixing devPrivates

Matthias Hopf mhopf at suse.de
Thu Apr 29 05:06:19 PDT 2010

On Apr 28, 10 23:59:06 -0700, Keith Packard wrote:
> It's possible to adapt to this change with some very small adjustments
> in your code; simply replace 'int' in the index variable declaration
> with 'DevPrivateKeyRec' and make sure dixRegisterPrivateKey is called
> (potentially replacing an existing call to dixRequestPrivate). The rest
> of your code should work just fine.

I suggest that you have some sort of compile-time define available to
determine the API type - in case some out-of-Xserver part (drivers?)
wants to be backward compatible and support both APIs.

I don't see that in the header file yet.

Thanks

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <mhopf at suse.de>      __        __   __