XDS2010 talks will be recorded?

Matt Dew matt at osource.org
Sun Aug 1 05:47:23 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 10:21 AM, Michael Larabel
<michael.larabel at phoronix.com> wrote:
> Yep. Interesting questions/answers I usually end up writing them down
> anyways. Back at XDS Edinburgh I also posted some of my notes on the X Wiki,
> which I suppose I can do again this year if requested. The rest of my notes
> from this year (and previous years) are to be available @
> http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=search&q=XDS The video and/or audio
> links will also be there.

<snip>

Matthieu,
  Believe me, I really want to attend but I may not be able to.  I
know the recordings pale compared to being there, but like Nirbheek
mentioned, for many the recordings are the closest they can get.

Michael,
  Consider this a request to post your notes on the wiki. :)

Matt