X.Org Developer's Summit 2010 funding requests reminder

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Fri Aug 6 21:06:54 PDT 2010

Just a reminder that if you're planning to ask the X.Org Foundation to
help subsidize your travel/lodging/etc. for this year's developer
summit, you need to get your request in soon.   There's only two
board meetings left (August 17 & 31) before the summit week
(Sept. 16-18), and we'd prefer to pay the lower rates for booking
in advance when possible.

If you want to make a request or have any questions, please contact
the board at board at foundation.x.org.   (Note that while mail to the
board is not public, when we vote on a request, it's normally part
of the public record of our meetings, if you have any privacy concerns.)

On the other hand, if you work for a company or organization that has
funds available, we are also still looking for sponsors for refreshment
breaks, events, materials, etc. at the conference - please contact the
board to discuss that as well.

As always, more information about XDS2010 is available on the conference
wiki page at http://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDS2010

Hope to see you in Toulouse!

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com