RandR 1.4 X server patch series

Cyril Brulebois kibi at debian.org
Sun Dec 5 21:39:02 PST 2010

Hi,

Keith Packard <keithp at keithp.com> (05/12/2010):
> Here's the full patch series to add RandR 1.4 functionality to the X
> server. This is the order in which I propose to merge the patches to
> the X server, to make it possible to bisect the X server in the
> future, I've added all of the functionality before adding the final
> protocol version updates and dispatching hooks.

(not that I can pretend reviewing anything like this for real)
I checked that it builds successfully when patches are applied
incrementally, assuming the missing version check gets fixed in the
2nd patch.

gcc warns about that:
|   CC     rrcrtc.lo
| rrcrtc.c: In function ‘ProcRRSetCrtcConfigs’:
| rrcrtc.c:1687: warning: ‘configs’ may be used uninitialized in this function

I can't really see why it would think so. Looks like a warning one
could easily silence by initializing configs to NULL.

Mraw,
KiBi.