Fwd: libudev input hotplug in Debian and VirtualBox guest driver

Michael Thayer Michael.Thayer at Sun.COM
Thu Feb 4 06:07:52 PST 2010

Hello all,

I sent this to Julien Cristau originally, but as I got no response I'm
sending it to the list in case someone else has an idea (or in case it
just got caught in Julien's spam filter the first time).  Obviously it
is something I would like to solve before the 1.8 release if at all
possible.

Regards,

Michael

Begin forwarded message:

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH        Michael Thayer
Werkstrasse 24               VirtualBox engineer
71384 Weinstadt, Germany     mailto:michael.thayer at sun.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schroeder, Wolfgang Engels