How to start any window manager in newly configured X server(having MPX support)

Amey amey1288 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 22:54:55 PST 2010

Hello all,
            First of all thanks all , I finally succeeded in configuring X
server with all necessary requirements.But now I am ulsing xterminal in my
newly configured X server using .xinitrc.But I want to use a window manager
in it. I also tried to start 'gdm' in new X server and I succeeded also in
it using following command in .xintrc :

*exec gdm
*
But I didn't get the multipointers when I tried to use xinput utility to
create master in the terminal started in it and got following output..

  *xinput create-master one*

*  X Error of failed request:  BadRequest (invalid request code or no such
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  145 (XInputExtension)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  43 ()
  Serial number of failed request:  12
  Current serial number in output stream:    13

*I also checked for MPWM's source code but didn't get one. So please guide
in this regard.

Thanking you

--
Amey.