[ANNOUNCE] xorg-server 1.7.99.901

Michael Thayer Michael.Thayer at Sun.COM
Mon Feb 15 07:59:30 PST 2010

Le lundi 15 février 2010 à 10:27 +1000, Peter Hutterer a écrit :
> On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 10:34:52AM -0800, Dan Nicholson wrote:

> I agree, I think ID_INPUT should be enough. The filter for subsystem was
> present in the first patches before the ID_INPUT check was added so I'd
> consider it a leftover deprecated now anyway.
This would be great for the current VirtualBox mouse driver, as it gets
its events from a device on the "misc" subsystem.  I was already
mentally preparing for some major surgery...

Regards,

Michael
--
Sun Microsystems GmbH        Michael Thayer
Werkstrasse 24               VirtualBox engineer
71384 Weinstadt, Germany     mailto:michael.thayer at sun.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028