Hello ( man xrandr)

Troumad troumad at siaud.org
Wed Jan 6 02:04:34 PST 2010

Le 06/01/2010 10:23, Éric Piel a écrit :
> Op 06-01-10 09:25, Bernard Siaud alias Troumad schreef:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> This is the mast version of my french translate.
>> You may notice that there are still some in English but a translation
>> (too) rough is still up in French just prior to these parties. These are
>> points that I have not (yet) understand, so I do not know how to
>> translate them!
>>
> Hi,
> I've tried to find all the english sections.
You forgot:

.IP "\-\-nograb"
Applique les modifications sans affichage sur l'écran. Ceci évite de
bloquer les autres applications
pendant la mise à jour, mais il est possible que cela gène certaines
applications qui détectent un changement de taille d'écran aux anciennes
valeurs.
but it might also cause some applications that detect screen resize to
receive old values.

I think I translated correctly, but the option seems too surprising!

> [...]
> Again, Panning or Panorama?

I can't write panning in a french translate !
> [...]
>> .IP "\-\-gamma \fIred\fP:\fIgreen\fP:\fIblue\fP"
>> Défini la valeur spécifiée en virgule flottante comme correction gamma
>> sur le CRTC actuellement branché à cette sortie.
>> Remarquez que vous ne pouvez pas avoir deux valeurs différentes pour les
>> sorties clonées et que la changement d'une sortie à l'autre CRTC ne
>> change pas
>> les corrections gamma du CRTC de tous.
>> Set the specified floating point values as gamma correction on the crtc
>> currently attached to this output. Note that you cannot get two
>> different values
>> for cloned outputs and that switching an output to another crtc doesn't
>> change
>> the crtc gamma corrections at all.
>>
> Défini les valeurs, spécifiées en virgule flottante, comme correction
> gamma pour le CRTC actuellement branché à cette sortie. Remarquez que
> pour des sorties clonées les valeurs seront identiques, et que le
> changement d'une sortie vers un autre CRTC ne modifie pas la correction
> gamma du CRTC.

I don't understand this fonction :(
2 output cloned always the same gama. But if you change one the other
does not change !
Perhaps we should specify another output not cloned.
> [...]
The last french version in
http://www.developpez.net/forums/d662316/systemes/linux/contribuez/man-traduction-language-man-xrandr/#post4750082

--
Amicalement vOOotre              Troumad Alias Bernard SIAUD
mon site : http://troumad.org : AD&D maths WEB sectes...