[PULL] udev input-hotplug backend

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 09:10:45 PST 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 6:51 AM, Dan Nicholson <dbn.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Dan,
>>
>> do you dont forgot this? (before release)
>
> No, I haven't, but I've been busy and I wasn't able to reproduce it in
> the short time I was playing with it. I also just moved so my computer
> with my X development setup is currently collecting dust. Maybe later
> this week.

It took me far longer than I care to admit to figure out what was
wrong, but I think I figured it out. Actually, I think this is an old
bug because I accidentally ran my distro's xserver when xorg.conf
didn't end in a newline and it bombed. It just manifests in a stranger
way when we're reading multiple files.

Can you try the attached patch and reply with a Tested-by if it works?

--
Dan