Problem while configuring xserver.

Gaetan Nadon memsize at videotron.ca
Mon Jan 25 06:30:24 PST 2010

On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 15:14 +0100, Stephan Raue wrote:

> Am 25.01.2010 14:42, schrieb Amey:
>
> >                 PKG_CONFIG_PATH
> >                 = /opt/mpx/pkgconfig:/opt/mpx/share/pkgconfig
>
> try PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/mpx/lib/pkgconfig

Should be /opt/mpx/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/mpx/share/pkgconfig in my opinion
as the various .pc files are either in lib/pkgconfig or share/pkgconfig.

When ever you run ./configure and make, don't forget to run make install
as well. This will install the .pc files and the libraries. Check
config.log for messages that could point out to a problem.