How to use text terminal in MPX in full screen mode.

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Sun Jan 31 16:54:11 PST 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 03:13:19PM +0530, Amey Moghe wrote:
> Hello all ,
>            I have configured MPX with version X.Org X server 1.7.99.1 long
> time back.I am using *xterminal *in .xinitrc and I want it to be used in
> full screen mode in MPX.So please suggest how to use it in full screen mode.

tbh, this seems to be a rather odd use-case so a little bit more detail on
what you're trying to achieve might be helpful.

from the above, the only advice I can give is:
full-screen is handled by the window manager (on request of the application
through the ICCM). just running xterm means you don't have a window manager
and xterm needs to be started with the -geometry flag to get the desired
window size.

Cheers,
  Peter