[Xorg-driver-geode] Rendering in geode

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Sun Jul 11 18:52:27 PDT 2010

I think I do not make the question clear.
Let me take an example:

	picture_10x10[0].pict = XRenderCreatePicture(dpy, picture_10x10[0].d, picture_10x10[0].format, CPRepeat, &pa);
	XRenderComposite(dpy, PictOpOver, picture_10x10[0].pict, 0, win->pict, 5, 11, 0, 0, 0, 0, 40, 40);

The source picture is 10x10 region and is repeatable, the srcX is 5 and srcY is 11(greater than 10), the needed rendering region is 40x40.
After this is executed, actually a region of 40x40 is rendered. I have not see the modulus(%) operation. For example 11%10 = 1 ... So what's your mean about the modulus operation?
So my question is that in this condition, how the destination region is rendered? It is important for me. From the experiment, I found it is 40x40 region rendered.

Thanks,
Frank