[Xorg-driver-geode] Rendering in geode

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Thu Jul 15 00:05:43 PDT 2010

Jonathan,
	So thanks for your all the times help. Although there exists the language barrier(maybe sometimes my explanation is not very clear), I will at my best to describe that in detail to let you understand and give me the guide. I don't want to be in an inexplicit status and but reply I am. So I'll try to make you understand in more detail every time. I have to say you are so full experience in this region that is a fortune for me.
	Based on your advice, I do some experiment. As what you said, the source start point is a modulus operation, the example can be seem from:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=37062
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=37063
	The source coordinate(22) is out of source picture(20x20), then the new start point is (2,0) instead (0,0).
	So I modified my patch and release a new one.

Thanks,
Frank