[Xcb] Porting the rest of the X.Org apps to xcb

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Fri Jul 16 09:23:35 PDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 16 2010, Owain Ainsworth wrote:

> There is a port of libXft to xcb. I have been meaning to try and get it
> commited to git for a while now (It is not my work). The only link I can
> find is:
>
> http://gtk-xcb.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gtk-xcb/libXft/
>
> Last I looked (a while ago) it looked pretty straightforward.

79 	#if defined (USE_XCB)
80 	XftFontOpen (xcb_connection_t *dpy, int screen, ...)
81 	#else
82 	XftFontOpen (Display *dpy, int screen, ...)
83 	#endif

That's never going to be accepted.
OTOH, adapting the code to use XGetXCBConnection might be quite easy.

--
Julien Danjou
// ᐰ <julien at danjou.info>   http://julien.danjou.info