xf86-video-intel: configure.ac

Gaetan Nadon memsize at videotron.ca
Tue Jul 27 07:50:24 PDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-07-27 at 15:41 +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:

> > +PKG_CHECK_MODULES(XI, [xi >= 1.3])
> > +PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GL, [gl >= 7.7.0])
> >
> >  sdkdir=`$PKG_CONFIG --variable=sdkdir xorg-server`
> >

> May I ask why?  None of these seem necessary…

Jesse,

Will the --disable-dri option still work now that the module cannot be
configured without the gl package?

Will xi version 1.3 version be "too recent" when built against a 1.6
server?
The 1.6 server does not depend on libXi.

It's great to have accurate dependencies checking. Just by looking at
the configuration of this driver,
it has an explicit requirement to support server 1.6 and later, and to
work without dri.

Gaetan