dixSetPrivate regression

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Mon Jun 7 11:21:48 PDT 2010

Yeah, XTestExtensionInit isn't getting run.  We default to having that extension disabled and allow users to enable it with a special preference (see http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/tree/hw/xquartz/X11Application.m#n757 ):

    noTestExtensions = ![self prefs_get_boolean:@PREFS_TEST_EXTENSIONS
                                        default:FALSE];

This seems to confirm what you've already deduced.  And to add further confirmation, enabling the XTest extension gets us a working server.