regression in rotation since 77c7a64e8885696665556c9fbcb3cffb552e367a

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 22:12:40 PDT 2010

So I've been doing a bit of digging on this.

Anyone care to answer why the src transform is the crtc->fb one,

xf86RotateCrtcRedisplay does SetPictureTransform  &crtc->framebuffer_to_crtc);

Now from what I figure that really wants to be the crtc_to_framebuffer
matrix which doesn't exist anymore or am I missing something.

The patch reference in the subject line is definitely bogus, its just
figuring out why now.

Dave.