Post-RC1 merging criteria

Mikhail Gusarov dottedmag at dottedmag.net
Tue Jun 22 10:44:15 PDT 2010

Twas brillig at 20:36:04 22.06.2010 UTC+03 when tiago.vignatti at nokia.com did gyre and gimble:

 VT> - xserver-staging would be a tree for everyone interesting in
 VT> development while upstream are in bugfixing. This tree (well,
 VT> -meego also) stays opened only when the merge window is closed.

I like the idea of dumpground, it fixes at least one trouble with
patches sitting on devs' trees: all conflicts are resolved in this tree
before final pull.

The only open question is whether this tree is rebased on top of master
periodically or kept as is until master is open for commits again.

--
  http://fossarchy.blogspot.com/