[Patch] hw/xwin: remove glx subdirectory.

Jon TURNEY jon.turney at dronecode.org.uk
Fri Mar 5 08:32:33 PST 2010

On 05/03/2010 14:42, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> This code was the only reference left in the glproto glcore.h cruft
> (previous patch), and turned out to be a bit crufty itself, as these
> files were only listed in EXTRA_DIST in hw/xwin.
>
> If someone planned to revive this code, then please do so from the
> repository history; but you'll have your work cut out for you anyway :)

Actually, I have a rewrite for this code to actually make it do something
useful again (see [1]), but since it depends on a few DIX changes which
probably require review, I wasn't going to propose that until post-1.8.

Given that, can we keep it around a bit longer, please :-)

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~jturney/xserver/log/?h=cygwin-aiglx-for-master