[PULL] revert an XQuartz patch that doesn't seem to be needed any more

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Tue Mar 16 11:44:49 PDT 2010

I'm not quite sure any more why this was needed, but DDXRingBell() is called from CoreKeyboardBell(), and I don't want to ring the bell three times.  This results in our DDXRingBell() getting called just once per XBell().

The following changes since commit 67a8c659f25218904bae64aac6e98e326c90330b:
  Roland Scheidegger (1):
        hw/xfree86: move reference counting out of the UseHWCursor[ARGB] functions

are available in the git repository at:

  git://anongit.freedesktop.org/~jeremyhu/xserver master

Jeremy Huddleston (1):
      Revert "XQuartz: Explicitly pass a bellProc to make XBell() work again."

 hw/xquartz/quartzKeyboard.c |    8 +-------