Xorg multitouch support

Micki Balanga micki at n-trig.com
Mon Mar 22 07:45:20 PDT 2010

Hi
My name is Micki I work at N-trig (http://www.n-trig.com/).
I would like to participate in the Multi-touch support in Xorg. Can you show  me relevant threads.
As you know we have starting the release of our kernel driver to the open source.
We have user space application which receive the information from the driver and analyze it
(Delete ghost events, determine real X,Y events) the output of the application is X,Y coordinate;DX,DY;Number of fingers.
The output can be raw data or standard input events.
We have also developed an X11 driver which communicate with the application.
Micki