Unmerged trees

Tiago Vignatti tiago.vignatti at nokia.com
Tue May 18 05:13:43 PDT 2010

Hi Keith,

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 08:46:02PM +0200, ext Keith Packard wrote:

> I'm currently tracking four patch sets that have been out for review
> for a while:

> git://people.freedesktop.org/~vignatti/xserver  bus-cleanup

This one went twice to the mailing list and got some feedback regarding
indentation and API breakage (xf86EnableAccess). Both were fixed properly.
Unfortunately the set didn't get any sign stamps, but in my opinion it's fine
to be pulled already.

> git://people.freedesktop.org/~vignatti/xserver  animcursor-state-fix

I applied some last comments from Peter there. You can pull this one, please.

Cheers,

        Tiago