Dirk Wallenstein halsmit at t-online.de
Fri May 28 05:16:22 PDT 2010

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 07:39:48PM +0800, Matt Dew wrote:

> Hi Dirk,
>   Nice work on this.    As a newbie, I appreciate it.    Any chance
> you have time to update the wiki page with the info in your email?
>
> I'm running jhbuild for the first time now,
> Matt

Absolutely, just not yet. There are some major features yet to come. The
git-like repogroup-local-configuration is a comprehensive change, and
the jhbuild patches should be available in the mainline.

The repogroup-local-configuration will enable diverse mini-features,
like repogroup and module display in the prompt and easy inter-module
navigation, eg:
        (test|libX11|master) $> cdx xserver
        (test|xserver|master) $>

I will edit the wiki when the behavior is stable.
Thanks, for testing.

--
Greetings,
Dirk