[RFC] merged void driver

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Thu Nov 4 17:21:33 PDT 2010

I'm looking at having to fix a number of unmaintained drivers for ABI 12 and
because it's hopefully the last time I'll worry about multi-server support
for those drivers, I decided to see how much work it is to merge a driver.

Current tree is on branch driver-merge in my xserver repo.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~whot/xserver/log/?h=driver-merge
Still rebasing where needed, but it's a start.

My main grief at this point is the massive AM_CPPFLAGS define which I'd like
to see somewhere more central. In the current drivers, we can just use the
sdk directory, but these headers are all over the server's source tree.

Any comments appreciated.

Cheers,
  Peter