[PULL] #5436 and a misc fix.

Jesse Adkins jesserayadkins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 18:42:57 PST 2010

Keith, can you pull a couple of patches for me? The first one is more
important, because it touches some files that I'll need to touch to fix
#23895.

Let me know if I'm doing this wrong, since this is my first pull request
(I think), and I'd like to make sure I'm doing this right.

Changes since 2f3073d :

Jesse Adkins(2):
 xfree86: parser: Remove 'CUSTOM' flag option in Monitor section.
 fb: Remove fbcmap.c (bug 5436)

---
 fb/Makefile.am                 |    2 +-
 fb/fb.h                        |    2 +-
 hw/xfree86/parser/Monitor.c    |    7 -
 hw/xfree86/parser/xf86Parser.h |    1 -
 hw/xfree86/parser/xf86tokens.h |    1 -
 delete mode 100644 fb/fbcmap.c