[PULL hyperpen] cleanups for ABI 12

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Tue Nov 16 16:00:44 PST 2010

I had a go at the hyperpen driver, making it build against ABI 12.
Given that this driver doesn't really see any updates, Manuel has a segfault
fix but doesn't really plan on future patches either, I removed support for
pre-ABI 12 to reduce maintainance time. So you need the current X server
from git to test it. Please file your complaints with the Salzamt.

This code is compile-tested, which of course means it's bug-free.
Manuel, if you could actually run this and let me know if something broke,
that'd be great.

Cheers,
  Peter

The following changes since commit 7f3815f74e77df6122320d845d6e7e9541a28b76:

  Cope with XINPUT ABI 7. (2009-07-17 14:28:42 +1000)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://people.freedesktop.org/~whot/xf86-input-hyperpen.git master

Manuel Reimer (1):
      Fixed indentation, dropped trailing whitespaces

Peter Hutterer (21):
      Bump to 1.3.99.1
      Rename LocalDevicePtr references with InputInfoPtr.
      Remove libcwrappers for free() and malloc().
      Remove RCS tags.
      Remove usages of XI_PRIVATE()
      Require server 1.9.99.1
      Remove unused bits from configure.ac
      Unifdef pre ABI 12 conditions.
      Remove conversion procs and close_proc.
      Use GetMotionHistorySize() instead of the history size in the InputInfoRec.
      Specify Valuator modes on initialization.
      Remove xf86Verbose, XCONFIG_PROBED, nd XCONFIG_GIVEN.
      Remove read/write/tcflush libcwrappers.
      Remove unused wait_for_fd() define
      Remove ifdef check for XFREE86_LOADER
      Remove refcount from InputDriverRec.
      Hook the default options into the InputDriverRec.
      Remove unused HYPERPEN_SECTION_NAME define.
      Change the XI type from HYPERPEN to STYLUS.
      Remove less-than-useful comment.
      Adjust to new PreInit prototype for ABI 12.

 configure.ac       |   22 +-