3MB Memory Leak in KDrive Xfbdev

vrushali shinde vrushali1201 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 03:08:55 PST 2010

Hello All,
I am able to fix the 3M memory leak. 1M as explained already and the other
2M was because of my mistake -one extra thread that I had launched and was
not getting freed.
However, I still see few kBs ~132kB of memory leaked in every 2-3 iterations
of Init-Term Xserver. Note: In some iterations of Init-TermX there is 0
memory leak and some there is a chunk of 132kB.
Also, I am still stuck with failure(Device or resource busy) is ioctl(fd,
DISALLOCATE, vtno) in LinuxFini(). I doubt this for the 132kB leak. Can
anyone help me out with this? Note: This ioctl failure happens only on
target board (ARM) and not on x86.
Any inputs related to above would be very useful to me.
Thanks again,
Vrushali