No subject

Sun Nov 28 12:27:48 PST 2010

suspended their own fd.o root accounts, but keep their x.org accounts?
Why only fd.o and not X.org? Why only suspension and not taking away
this access?

Is this really how people want to run a free software project? Where
only political affiliation means that your code is safe?

And WTF, searching through my irc log, i dug up this:

--- Day changed Fri Nov 19 2010
04:13 < alanc> someone leave a git repo writable by too many people?
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-radeonhd/commit/?h=spigot
04:14 < cjb> looks like a perfectly normal ajax commit to me
04:14 < alanc> except he usually signs his as ajax, not
root at jerkcity.com
04:15 < cjb> was kidding :)
04:15 < alanc> not that I'm disagreeing with the new autogen.sh there,
given it was the only commit in the last 6 months, but it would be more
useful on master
04:17 < mjg59> I'm not sure that that branch has always been there

WTF? Alan, why did you not act on this? Why didn't you mail
admins at fd.o?  Why are you spending your time bashing me for blowing this
open, and not talking to the admins, while all you did was 1) put this
on irc 2) shrug and walk away.

Do you find this acceptable behaviour for the secretary of the X.org
board?

Since i am pasting irclog, attached is more irc log, showing several
people at their best (including me).

Luc Verhaegen.