[Xorg-driver-geode] xf86-video-geode: Changes to 'master'

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Mon Oct 11 18:38:20 PDT 2010

Got the idea. But unfortunely, there is no obvious code for me to refer to pass for the valid mode in xorg.conf. I use DDD debug tool and does not find any difference between the mode probed by EDID and mode from xorg.conf. Do you know?
I think for ATI&&INTEL driver, there is no code to limit the mode from xorg.conf, so my opinion is just to return MODE_OK. As follow:
	xxx_mode_valid (){
		Return MODE_OK;
	}
Otavio, what's your opinion? Do you still think we need to add the above three MODE_OK??