[PULL] Jamey's grab code cleanup fixes

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Tue Oct 12 23:13:06 PDT 2010

Keith,

please pull the changes below, I've forgotten about them for too long
now. They've been in my tree long enough to develop a full colour, an
exquisite bouquet and a nutty, slightly cheddary flavour. It's just too
good, I can't hold that back from anyone. Best enjoyed with crack(ers),
because clearly anyone who tackles grab code needs that anyway.

The following changes since commit 853d7ebfa3e2d281d92890a39010ff5787a00ffd:

  vbe: Fix copying the mode info block (2010-10-05 10:20:43 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://people.freedesktop.org/~whot/xserver.git for-keith

Jamey Sharp (4):
      Let CheckPassiveGrabsOnWindow callers check if device is already grabbed.
      CheckDeviceGrabs: Delete redundant pWin->optional test.
      Move replay-window check from ComputeFreezes to CheckDeviceGrabs.
      Use GetCurrentRootWindow or equivalent instead of spriteTrace[0].

 dix/devices.c    |    2 +-
 dix/enterleave.c |   13 +++------
 include/dix.h    |    2 +-