[PULL] Various hw/xwin warning fixes and tidy-up patches

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Tue Oct 19 07:38:48 PDT 2010

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 15:14:41 +0100, Jon TURNEY <jon.turney at dronecode.org.uk> wrote:

> Various hw/xwin warning fixes and tidy-up patches.  Please consider pulling
> into master.

Careful out there - you pushed these to master already...

Subject: xserver: Branch 'master' - 23 commits
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:03:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: jturney at kemper.freedesktop.org (Jon TURNEY)

Kinda surprising when it said:

$ git push origin master
Everything up-to-date

In any case, I reviewed the patches and they look fine to me, plus I
hadn't merged anything else into the tree before trying to merge this,
so it worked out fine.

Colin: can you make sure your patches, however trivial, have a SoB line
in them? There are a bunch of trivial fixes which have Jon's SoB and RB
line, but no SoB from you.

keith.packard at intel.com