dead code in build.sh?

linux fan linuxscratch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 11:10:05 PDT 2010

I used build.sh to build from git. Woked great!
Then I wanted to do the same thing building from tarballs.
I made the attached build.sh.patch so that all the tarballs could be
placed in the exact same directory structure as git because the xcb,
mesa, and keyboard-config needed some adjustment. I added
--disable-gallium because it bombed and I didn't need it. I put
fontpath to deprecated because the xserver gets that from pkg-config.
I populated the directory structure using the attached xorg-7.5.wget.sh.
It worked great!
Any tarball not found is simply skipped, making it simple to omit
things from building. I therefore removed any dirvers I did not wish
to build from the driver
subdirectory.
If not building mesa, xserver would need these "--disable-glx
--disable-dri --disable-dri2".

What a great tool!