Touchscreen support in Kdrive via evdev

Grigory Batalov gbatalov at crystals.ru
Wed Apr 20 02:08:27 PDT 2011

Hello!

I'm trying to complete touchscreen support in Kdrive's evdev driver
by sending events with absolute coordinates (see the attachment).

Also I've introduced minX/maxX/minY/maxY options to evdev driver
to scale received coordinates properly.

Now I can move cursor (to right position) by touching the screen,
but the touch doesn't send button event, although I call

KdEnqueuePointerEvent(pi, flags, 0, 0, 0);

with KD_BUTTON_1 set in flags .

Could you help me to find an error, please?