setxkbmap: Refactoring for better style and maintainability?

Van de Bugger van.de.bugger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 14:32:04 PST 2011

Ok, I can prepare a patch. But I have a question:

Is there any pending patches which are proposed but not yet applied to
repository?

My change will affect many lines of code, so I am afraid it will likely
conflict with other patches. So it would be simpler to commit all the
pending changes to git repository, then let me work for a day.

--Van