[PULL xserver] Composite ClipNotify fix and expose event elimination

Ville Syrjälä ville.syrjala at nokia.com
Thu Feb 24 07:38:53 PST 2011

There were no additional review comments for this patchset, so I think
it's ready.

We've been running it internally for some time now on prototype devices
and I've been running it on my work laptop as well.

The following changes since commit 93a73993708b1345c86ec3ec06b02ed236595673:

  test: write some event → XI1 conversion tests. (2011-02-22 08:08:55 +1000)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://gitorious.org/vsyrjala/xserver.git composite_validatetree

Ville Syrjälä (4):
      composite: Call ValidateGC after ChangeGC
      composite: Initialize borderClip with current values
      composite: Get rid of the internal UnmapWindow+MapWindow cycle
      composite: Copy the window contents back from the pixmap

 composite/compint.h    |    5 ++-
 composite/compwindow.c |   16 ++++--
Ville Syrjälä