keithp is sick

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Fri Jan 28 22:14:26 PST 2011

I've managed to get quite sick at LCA this week, so I haven't been
able to merge any code to the xserver. I'm hoping to be well enough once
I get home on Tuesday to get to my pending queue.

Here are the three patches currently on my list:

  Wed. 01:00 [1/3]   Jon TURNEY, Julien Cristau [PULL] Fix compilation of xf86bigfont.c (me patch unread x)
  Thu. 14:43 [1/1]   Peter Hutterer       [PULL] DGA fixes, minor ABI bump (me patch x)
54 mins. ago [1/1]   Jeremy Huddleston    [PULL xserver] XQuartz updates (me patch x)

If you have patches outstanding for integration which aren't on this
list, please let me know and I'll dig them out as well once I'm back.

keith.packard at intel.com