[PULL:libxrandr] Try to make Xrandr's manpage a bit easier on the eyes

Cyril Brulebois kibi at debian.org
Thu Mar 31 18:50:42 PDT 2011

Hi Keith,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi at debian.org> (31/03/2011):
> here are some patches I came up with while I was playing around with
> some XRR* functions.

thanks to Peter, Alan, and Magnus, this series got quickly reviewed.

The following changes since commit 2da3bb5e59db3ed5f689686774dd051766dd39a6:

  config: comment, minor upgrade, quote and layout configure.ac (2011-02-03 16:57:59 -0500)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://anongit.freedesktop.org/~kibi/libxrandr master

Cyril Brulebois (9):
      Xrandr.man: Remove trailing spaces.
      Xrandr.man: Fix grammar.
      Xrandr.man: Build full sentences, possibly easier to read.
      Xrandr.man: Try to make some sense.
      Xrandr.man: Fix typo.
      Xrandr.man: Build full sentences for easier reading.
      Xrandr.man: Fix missing closing parenthesis.
      Xrandr.man: Fix parenthesis escaping.
      Xrandr.man: Document how to request notifications.

Please merge accordingly.

KiBi.