[PULL] BUG_WARN, input cleanup and mask size fix

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Mon Nov 28 21:53:11 PST 2011

Some cleanup fixes c-p from my multitouch branch, nothing intrusive. Real
changes here is the introduction of the BUG_WARN macro (no user yet) and a
fix in the input mask size calculation that won't trigger until we add more
events.

commit dfcec1d3f9d7bac5cde9eb034341428ee0ad3728

The following changes since commit b2015a2c01711646bb7ae23d684abee0cd55d4d0:

  dmx: Build fix for -Werror=implicit-function-declaration on linux (2011-11-24 21:15:32 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://people.freedesktop.org/~whot/xserver for-keith

Peter Hutterer (8):
      include: fix mask size calculation
      Xi: use single return code from XIPassiveGrabDevice
      dix: rename GetWindowXI2Mask to WindowXI2MaskIsset
      dix: use a single return statement in CheckPassiveGrabsOnWindow
      Xi: add helper functions to alloc/free InputClientPtrs
      Xi: add FreeInputMask function
      include: add BUG_WARN macro for internal bug cases.
      test: remove unneeded printf statements from misc.c

 include/input.h    |    2 +-
 include/inputstr.h |    2 +-
 include/misc.h     |    7 +++++++
 test/misc.c        |    3 ---