No valid modes found while starting X

Caio Ricci caiaoricci at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 03:21:41 PST 2011

Unfortunatelly it's not an option to change the distro or the video card, i
have to use it :/ But I found the solution for that.  There is an option
for panel size:

*Option "PanelSize" "**width**x**height**"*Override LCD panel dimension
autodetection.

found here:
http://www.x.org/archive/X11R7.5/doc/man/man4/siliconmotion.4.html

It fixed my problem, and now it works fine. But i got another problem, I
need to replicate this multi-seat solution for this hardware, annd in every
machine it gives me a different problem. In one of them its black-and-white
and very wrong resolution, in the other there is no image, just a lot of
colored stripes in the whole screen.  They all have the same distro
installed, the same moba and the same external video card.

Fixing the DeviceInput section, shouldn't the same config files work for
all of them ?

Thank you
[ ]'s