[PULL] bus cleanup, darwin hw/xfree86, build regression fixes

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Fri Sep 23 13:14:57 PDT 2011

On 09/23/2011 07:10 AM, Mark Kettenis wrote:
>> From: Jeremy Huddleston<jeremyhu at apple.com>
>> Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:52:05 -0700
>>
>> The following changes since commit 7fb4bef0394a5d09680985d34bce8252b61493cb:
>>
>>    Merge remote-tracking branch 'mattst88/for-keith' (2011-09-21 14:34:27 -0700)
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>
>>    git://people.freedesktop.org/~jeremyhu/xserver master
> I'd really like to have a chance to do a proper review this stuff.
> Been travelling since this was first posted and only managed to look
> at it globally :(.
>
> Unlike Tiago's origional changes this looks like it is actually going
> somewhere, and generally this looks like a good idea, even if it
> breaks some stuff temporarily.  But I'd like to check that not too
> many Linux-isms and x86-isms creep into this.

Great.  I welcome more eyes.  It's been bouncing around between a few of
us since XDC, but I would welcome more eyes.  Keith mentioned a missing
#include, and I'll try to figure out which commit is appropriate for
that change, and I'll hold off on another [PULL] until I get some
feedback from you.

Thanks for more eyes!

--Jeremy