FOSDEM2013: DevRoom or not?

David Herrmann dh.herrmann at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 26 08:56:27 PST 2012

Hi Michael

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 3:54 AM, Michael Hasselmann
<michaelh at openismus.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-09-28 at 23:51 +0200, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
>> We still have, i hope (depends on what the FOSDEM organizers have left
>> for us), 6 slots fully open: first come first serve, and the earlier
>> bird gets the nicer slot!
>>
>> Thanks all, especially those who stepped up already.
>
> What's the deadline for session proposals?
>
> https://fosdem.org/2013/news/2012-11-18-announcing-devrooms/ mentions
> the X.org devroom but no link to an announcement mail nor a deadline.
>
> Does that mean you won't accept any further session proposals?

No, we are just late. Proposals are still accepted I guess. Register
on the wiki and add your proposal here:
  http://wiki.x.org/wiki/fosdem2013

Maybe Luc can give us a short update because most other DevRoom
Deadlines are within 2012.
But we have only a one-day-devroom this year so maybe late submissions
will not fit into the schedule.

Regards
David